Things I have worked on include:
- Rustodon, a Mastodon-compatible ActivityPub server implemented in Rust,
- ✨sparkle✨, a microkernel written in Rust with lofty goals and similarly lofty procrastination skills,
- GCNHax, a collection of tools for romhacking Nintendo GameCube games and bending them to your will,
- guy, a tool for reverse-engineering (Verilog) netlists from GAL JEDEC fusefiles,
- and windpup, an ESP32-C3 based DB25 serial DCE which plugs into a DTE (by design, DEC terminals) to provide ssh/telnet wifi softmodem functionality.
I am a member of the BLÅHAJ CTF team, which placed 10th in the Hack-a-Sat qualifiers and received a DEFCON invite.
I am currently contributing to the Zelda RE Team decompilation project for LoZ: Twilight Princess. If I wanted to pad my résumé, this is a "manual oracle attack against a monolithic compiler". I also helped reverse engineer the debug tools for Twilight Princess, which let us do stuff like this.
In the past, I contributed to the glitch-soc fork of Mastodon, as well as the upstream.
As a side project, I run hecke.rs, a set of semi-public services targeted at users of the ActivityPub fediverse, including mail, chat, RSS aggregation, Git hosting, and collaborative notepads.